In case you are wondering why I write this blog, go HERE

5.06.2011

I laugh, I cry, I smile...

I already knew some boy in Hallie's class liked her and she kinda liked him. But whatever, it would probably only last a day anyways, so NO BIGGIE.

That was until she brought home THIS, from a different boy:
I smiled, laughed out loud and THEN, it hit me.
W-H-A-T?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I don't want this yet.

Yes, she is a cutie pie. BUT, she is also my BABY and I don't think I am ready for this. Not now and not ANY time soon.

Days like this, make me miss you in a happy way. They make me wonder what you would have said to Hallie and what we would have said to one another about it. For sure you'd tease her like CRAZY, but then.... ?!?

Then it hits me {once again} that it is now May and your anniversary date is just around the corner. It will be here in less than 2 weeks and I can't help but cry because I miss you SO much.
Your voice, your touch, your smirkey little grin, your silliness, your helpfulness, your hard work, your love, your light and those gorgeous blue eyes- I just miss everything!

There is not a DAY that goes by that I don't think about you, but thank goodness for memories. I have 9.5 years of happiness stored up to bring a smile to my face :)


Missing and loving you, ALWAYS
~Love you Ry~
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ryanne said...

We're going through this too. Reggie told Senneca to tell them, "Try me again when I'm 16." I thought that was cute. Thinking of you . . .

Unknown said...

My recently turned 6 year old has had a pretend wedding with a boy down the street and run off with him (the cops found them!). She is planning on dating another boy and she has kissed a boy at school....more than once....on the lips. The kicker, she said "I like dangerous boys." Needless to say I SO understand!!!! I say a lot of prayers on what to do and say on the subject. Finally felt like I needed to guide her but don't expect her to be a terrible teenager, it would lead to a self fulfilled prophecy. Good luck on the adventure! Did you ask her which boy she liked more?

Emily Asay said...

Today is mother's day and I wanted to wish you a happy one! Its probably hard/different without your sweet husband, but I wanted you to know that I think you are beautiful, smart, unique and wonderful!! The way you've lived your life is an inspiration to us all!

Jennifer said...

Awe...Young Love. Hopefully Hallie finds someone as awesome as her daddy!(but she better wait like 12-15 more years) :-)

Mindy Burns said...

That is so sweet! I know! Too young right? But it's still adorable!!!! We are in for some crazy teenage girls I think!!! We'll need each other to make it through :)

agnes said...

Wow how cute! I didn't realize it starts SO early :) I'm not surprised Hallie is super sweet. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. :)