In case you are wondering why I write this blog, go HERE

12.16.2010

Reflecting...

I should be in bed right now, but sadly the computer is winning.

Why you ask?

Well, I started looking at old holiday photos of US together. Back when it was JUST us and then to the days when it was ALL of us...

Those were the days, look at those baby faces:
December 2002
Our first Christmas married and our 1st yr anniversary
(Hallie was around for these pictures too, but since she was only about the size of a Lego man you can't really see her ;)


...and then to December 2008
6 years and 2 kiddos later

Wish I could go back to this time 2 years ago...


LOVE my family and always LOVING you.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katelin said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Wish you could go back to simpler times, even if just for a day, and yet I feel grateful that you know it'll be AMAZING when you're together again. Love you and wish I could pop over and take you out for Panera or, even better-- Bob Chinn's or something. Big hug to you all!

Seth and Julie said...

I wish you and Katelin were both here and that we were all heading to Bob Chinn's together. I am thinking of you and praying for you often this Christmas season. Love you Margie!