In case you are wondering why I write this blog, go HERE

11.30.2010

Cracks...

Today was the day.
It was time for the dingy (and stinky) pink cast to COME OFF.
We headed to the Dr's office bright and early, ready to be rid of this "ball and chain":

Waiting for the Dr to come in

The Dr comes in and says, "Come with me, let's go take a look at the X-rays..."

He pulls them up, takes a few looks and then he says, "hmmm...."

(Hmmmm... what is THAT supposed to mean?)

"Well, it looks like she won't be getting it off today. I am really sorry! See that line... that CRACK right there? It's still broken... it still needs time to heal. Why don't you plan on coming back next week."


Sooooo, that means ONE more week of stinkiness, ONE more week of bathtime supervision, ONE MORE WEEK of this BALL and CHAIN!


As we are leaving, Hallie proceeds to tell me about what she does on the MONKEY BARS at school.

MONKEY BARS- WhAt?!?!?!?

Can you believe your daughter?

Dang cracks...

I saw another one today, except this one made me laugh!


Man o Man. What would I do without these two?!?

Love THEM... Love YOU


Miss you Babe- ALWAYS.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Katelin said...

Oh, that stinks! (No pun intended...) Bummer. (No pun intended...) Oh, boy, I should stop before I say something totally dumb! :o)

Anonymous said...

You "crack" me up . . .

Unknown said...

It's amazing what kids will do! Monkey bars! gotta love it.