In case you are wondering why I write this blog, go HERE

11.16.2010

Just a baby...

As much as I don't want to think about it- it's here.
Our baby boy is going to be 4 tomorrow!
WOW... where has the time gone?!? I swear he was just 18 months!!!!

This shirt DEFINITELY describes his personality:
As much as this little turkey drives me crazy, I can't help but smile because he always has me laughing- much like SOMEONE I know...

There is so much of you in him and I am SO grateful for that.

Tomorrow also marks your 6 month anniversary- it will be a bittersweet day. Days like tomorrow are hard because I just want SO badly for you to physically be here, but I know your love and goodness will be shining down upon your baby boy.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day... someone special is turning 4!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lila said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Have a wonderful day. xoxo

Jared and Taralie said...

He is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Max!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child!

Katelin said...

Happy Birthday, Max!! Hope it is an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet Max. We hope you have a great day!

Love
The Chaparros

DB said...

Happy Birthday to that special boy! :)